Monday, December 2, 2013

Oh, hay.

Hey guys.

I could say that I've been very busy, working overtime, slaving away for my spring break beach body, oil painting, learning the arabic alphabet, whatever.  I'm not going to even pretend like I have an excuse for my lack of attention to the geekcast world.  In reality, I've been too busy geeking out and not realizing it to blog. 

So, I'm going to promise you all that I will try to be a little more self aware and blog more.  However, I can't promise that I won't take another hiatus because, as most geeks know, once an obsession takes hold, you must hit geek rock bottom in order to realize how consumed you have been.  I am now on my 3rd consecutive hour of New Girl, in my footie pajamas, drinking a 5 dollar bottle of wine.  I'm not even sure this is the worst of it.  Until season 2 is finished, anything goes.  Any pair of  pajamas is game, any chocolate product=a well rounded dinner.

So, I'll see you all once Nick and Jess finally hook up. Because goddammit, those two are meant for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment