Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mysha

This one was a tough one for me .  The episode as a whole was good, but the final scene just didn't do it for me .  Not that it was bad. I just wanted a different ending.  The episode for me revolved around the small council scene.  Dialog ripped damn near verbatim from the book combined with amazing acting, the norm for this series, made for just an extraordinary scene.  What I would call a Scene Awesome.  So like I said my only gripe was the final scene, and maybe Ser Jamie showing up at Kings Landing a little earlier than I expected but overall a good episode to cap of an amazing season.  Get here fast season four, we need you.

P.S.
Rumor has it we are going to finally get to meet the Red Viper next season.  Here's looking at you Oded Fehr.

No comments:

Post a Comment